Dr. Putt Newsletters -- back issues
If you want to be added to the mailing list for these
newsletters, please email Dr. Putt at firstname.lastname@example.org and simply say in the
"subject box" add to newsletter
to Click Here to ask to
add yourself to the newsletter list
Idea of the Year: Extending the Line on the Ball in Putting
The "No Look Putt" -- Dr. Putt's idea of the year!
1) Dry shooting in basketball and dry swinging in golf
2) Playing through physical adversity
3) Tiger's Return (again!) and mental self-image
1) Where to Focus When Striking the Ball
2) Putting and Risk Aversion
3) Tiger Back on Tour -- Welcome to My World Tiger, at Least For a Few Weeks
1) What Rocco Does Not Know
2) To Release or Not Release
3) The Tigerless Tour
1) What You See Depends On Where You Stand
2) Tiger and Records
3) Tiger and Tempo
1) Taking Note of Your Swing
2) Getting a Grip -- product review
3) Best Full Swing Article of the Past Year
1) Today's Fairways Are Yesterday's Greens
2) The New Classic Putter
3) Best Putting Drill of the Year
1) Putting and the 2006 Masters
2) God and Putting
3) Consumers Reports Rates Golf Balls
1) "The New Way to Putt?" Not Exactly New!
2) "Be Your Own Stimpmeter" and Dr. Putt's "Reference Putt"
3) Rehearsal Swings and the Actual Swings -- A World of Difference
1) Putting -- distance or direction?
2) The in-line putting stroke
3) Tiger and the apple of knowledge
1) Putter test and the EOB Aiming and Alignment Device
2) Why we are never satisfied -- and why that is satisfying
3) Listen to your body -- Dr. Putt didn't and is paying the price
4) Tribute ot Moe Norman
5) Best advice to take from 04 to 05
1) Getting Help and Watching Tiger
2) Tribute to Althea Gibson
3) Scottish Golf -- More than Just a Place
1) The Quiet Eye and the EOB Putting System - all a matter of focus
2) The Pelz "O-Ball" and a "do-it-yourself" alternative
3) Looking for a new swing? The "Simple Golf Swing" - another alternative to consider
1) Set-up routine - getting you through hard
2) The perils of the forward press and the woes of Tiger in 2003
3) The most important shot in golf - it depends!
1) Vision - hitting a target that appears to be moving
2) Effort in practice and play - the paradox of less is more
3) Annika - where your game is likely to fail first under pressure
1) Putting tip for the winter greens
2) Keeping it on the line
3) Time for basic change?
Summer Fall 2002
1) Putting tip for the fall - beware of thinning grass!
2) Time to take stock!
3) The white hot 2-ball putter - is it for you?
4) Ryder Cup thoughts
1) Newsletter Putting Tip
2) Reviews of Dave Pelzís "Putting Bible" and the "Double Connexion"
3) Things to come in "Dear Dr. Putt"
1) stretching and strengthening
2) Practice your turn in front of a mirror each day
3) Putt over the quarter